The HAEC Difference
High achievers education center inc. provides an education environment that caters to your child's academic intellect.
- Children are in an atmosphere that centers on teaching and learning based on their need.
- We keep class sizes small so that we can give children the attention they need to be successful.
- By eliminating many of the "showboat" features provided by large private schools, we are able to keep our cost affordable and our focus on education.
- High Achievers Education Center Inc. encourages a learning environment that increases the performance, productivity, passion, and pride for high achievers. Our motivated and engaging instructions provide:
- rigorous instructions using research based instructional materials.
- individualized growth plans
- parental engagement partnerships
- many opportunities for innovation.
- Quality primary education is not simply "skill and drill". HAEC curriculum focuses on building conceptual understanding for early learners, utilizing hands-on experiences to build critical thinking, and a resourceful environment that makes learning come to life in the classroom
- Our reading curriculum provides early learners with a solid understanding of phonemic awareness and comprehension skills through books, songs, plays presentations and performances.
- Our math lessons teach children numeracy and mathematical comprehension by using concrete models and real-world experiences to become future mathematics.
It is not about giving children "hard work", instead, we teach critical thinking by challenging learners to find multiple strategies to solve problems.
To ensure students reach their maximum potential, we work collaboratively with our families. Your involvement with your child's education is vital to their success. You are your child's first and best educator. Our motivation for high achievement stems from the children's desire to make their parent proud. We require the financial, physical, and emotional support of our parent, as well as their prayers, to provide the opportunities and resources necessary for success.
Thank you for entrusting us with your high achiever. We are excited to that you've made HAEC's instructors your educators of choice and look forward to partnering with you during this year's educational adventure.